Re: rotala wallichii

I've only just started growing this plant but so far it's doing quite well.
I do blast it with quite a lot of light and CO2 and I fertilize both through
the substrate and water column. It grows rapidly and has deep pink tips.

I do actually also have the problem you describe (stunted leaves) on another
plant in that tank, mayaca fluviatilis. I haven't figured out what is
causing it, but so far it has not affected the rotala. I have a little
calcium in the tank, but I will add some more -- I'll let you know what
happens. Another idea I had was to plant the mayaca next to the rotala and
see what happens -- perhaps it's being stunted by a nearby plant.

Martin