Membrane CO2 Reactors

Does anyone have any experience with CO2 membrane reactors in general or the
Aqua Medic model in particular?

Their website at http://www.aqua-medic.de/ contains the following
"The Aqua Medic Membrane Reactor contains a gas permeable membrane tube that
is not permeable for water. If connected to a CO2 unit, the gas diffuses
through the membrane into the water - bubble free, without any losses. The
membrane reactor has to be fixed in the aquarium at a place with good
circulation. The deeper the reactor is fixed in the aquarium, the greater is
the capacity. It is delivered in 2 sizes:
Type 200 with 2 membrane tubes Type 400 with 4 membrane tubes "

I found the note below in a search on the Krib.  Unless I misunderstood,
their US distributor indicated in a phone call that it works with any CO2
source though he confessed he did not know much about them.  The
instructions in the box indicate that the pressure must not be too high
(mostly to prevent bubbling which is a reduction in efficiency of use of the
CO2 ) but there is no pressure spec.  I sort of like the idea of a bubble
free reactor - in other words 100% CO2 utilization efficiency.  Does this
really work that well?  Do they clog easily?  Are there any problems or
drawbacks in their use?

Charles