I want to buy large quantity of Sulfuric Acid.

 Sulfuric Acid is a very dangerous chemical to have
around and I dont recommend using it to reduce pH.  If
you have fairly soft water, which it sounds like you
do since you use ro, why not just use c02...its a heck
of a lot safer.  Make sure your water is buffered well
enough though so that you dont wind up with too low a
pH.  Make sure your KH is around 4 to 6.  Stay away
from sulfuric acid...its an accident waiting to happen
when stored in a home.

Klaus