[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Lions and Tigers and CAEs, oh my!
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Lions and Tigers and CAEs, oh my!
- From: Paul Sears <psears at nrn1_NRCan.gc.ca>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:14:57 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: <200104230748.DAA03843 at actwin_com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Apr 23, 2001 03:48:06 AM
> From: CDELAHUNT at aol_com
> Subject: Re: Lions and Tigers and CAEs, oh my!
> Well GREAT! According to the helpful messages folks have sent in, I have not
> one, but THREE CAEs!! They are brown, their stripe is brown, and it is not
> solid, but more like connected spots.
> The larger one is three inches or so,
Bigger than any oto I have seen, and my sole remaining one is
about six years old now.
> Do they still sound like CAEs?
Paul Sears Ottawa, Canada