[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why do SAE's die so easly?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Why do SAE's die so easly?
- From: Paul Sears <psears at nrn1_NRCan.gc.ca>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:22:42 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: <200104190748.DAA10299 at actwin_com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Apr 19, 2001 03:48:06 AM
> From: "David Berryman" <dberryman7479 at mediaone_net>
> Subject: Why do SAE's die so easly
> I have owned about 20 SAE's in the year and a half my tank has been up, and
> all of them die with in about 2 months. I do not know what I am doing wrong
> if anything. Has any one else had this problem? Are they hard to keep
I bought four about two years ago, and they are all just fine.
I think that there is either something wrong in your tank or your
SAE source is selling very unhealthy fish.
Paul Sears Ottawa, Canada