Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #789

    I was wondering if anyone on this list either makes drift wood peices or
has access to really nice ones. I have a 30 gallon high tank that I want to
turn into a simple bonzai garden. I am looking for something that has alot
of branches to tie Riccia to. The tank will follow the KISS principle; I
will have one large rock, the Riccia tree, Eliocharis ground cover (or if
someone has a better suggestion, fire away). I have had no luck in finding a
decent driftwood peice in my area (Syracuse NY area). If anyone can help I
would be deeply grateful. I will pre-pay with a money order for a really
nice specimen.