Re: Aga contest and showcase

On Friday, November 10 2000 James Purchase and Erik Olson replied to my
query about the schedule of the AGA aquascaping contest.  Thanks for your
reply guys, I think you're doing a great job!

I was aware that judging results are (and have all along) been expected
'round-about November 30.  I was wondering about the showcase, which
according to the web site was supposed to open for viewing and "peoples
choice" voting in early November.  Was that plan changed?

Roger Miller

Oh yeah, and many thanks to Cynthia for getting the digests back on
schedule.