Peroxide

I noticed that if I add 10ppm of nitrate to my 10 gallon tank it's gone
within 2 hours, is it harmful for fish to add at once 50ppm nitrate? or how
much nitrate should i be adding daily since it's gone within 1-2 hours? I
noticed that when my tank was cycling after the peroxide treatment plants
were flourishing like wildfire, but I could never get an ammonia or nitrate
reading, now they have stopped so i've been adding nitrate supplement and
they are starting to grow again, so i'm thinking if I use peroxide to kill
off nitryifers that my tank would cycle again and giving ammonia,nitrite and
nitrate to my plants and killing off any algae instead of maybe completely
removing the nitrifiers, killing off some of the culture with a low peroxide
dosage?