Feeeding Daphnia

Ok Richard you caught me,

I really spoke with out finding out exactly why it happens.

But here is what happens, if mosquitos get into the daphnia culture, at
least mine and  a few other hobbyists around here, the daphnia
disappear.  So either the mosquito larvae are eating them or they are
eating the stuff that the daphnia feeds on.

I put a screen over them and everything is fine.  FOrget to put back the
screen and the mosquitos get in and it is all over.  The reason is not
clear but the result is.

And I have never had brewers yeast which is in the fine size of mini
betta pellets or smaller rot but then I really don't put in much.

Best Fishes,

Mr. Fish