Shipping plants

I learned someting interesting at the post office today. They
have a plastic templaye that looks like a mail slot, about 12"
wide and about 3/4" high. If a package cannot fit through it
it goes as a "small parcel" and costs $3.85 to ship to the
US and MUST have a customs slip descrining whats inside.

If, however, the pakage DOES fit through the slot, it goes
as a letter, costs $1.25 to mail to the US and no customs
slip or declartion is required.

It's amaxing how flat crypts can get inside a one of the
bubble wrap envelopes you buy at the post office, even
when double bagged.

Of course I filled out customs slips befroe hand and
accuratley labeled them as "Aquarium ornaments".

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719