Jordanella floridae

I just wanted to thank everyone, both on and off list, who responded to my
request for an image of the FFF. I'll have no trouble catching the right fish
now.

Funny thing is - the fish I've been catching - which I thought was a FFF - in
fact isn't! I've observed this animal, whatever it is, doing serious damage
to algae - both in the wild and in my tank.

I'm going to have to do some serious cruising on that native fishes site...

Thanks Again,

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach