Good algae eaters for Betta edithae tank

In a large 120x45x90cm tank I have the following fish 4 B edithae, 3 stripe
croaking gouramies, C lalia Kosi R sp, C sota Emerald Green Ganges R sp.
Additionally I have 20 shrimp consisting of  Yamato Numa Ebi, Moh Ebi, Suji
Ebi and Iwa Ebi. The Yamato and Suji Ebi are algae eaters and the other 2
species are substrate sifters. I had some SAE's, very common in Japan, but
gave them away as they upset the labyrinths too much. I need a suitable
algae eater for this tank as my plants are being overrun and am open to
suggestions.