Milwakee PH controller

It seems like I'm posting too much.  I just had my knee operated on and am a
little whacked out.  Old Hacky-Sac injury...

Anyway, I just got my pH controller from Hamilton Technology for 100 bucks
and it seems really cool.  Not like a pH controller is really necessary but
I've had a couple of pressurized CO2  accidents and  for $100 is seemed like
a good investment.  It seems good quality.  They no longer stock them but
you can special order them.

I'd like to again plug their plant CO2 setup.  For $149 is the regulator
with the micro adjust, a solenoid and a reactor.  Pretty good deal if you
ask me.

Adam
Where it's really, really hot in Massachusetts.