Re: Illumination

Diana,

I have an article at http://www.aquabotanic.com/lightcompare.htm that
presents data relevant to illumination in planted aquaria. I have ready
a much improved version of that article that includes a section with
explanations of all these technical terms (lumens, lux, etc) and better
data on more light types (metal halides, mercury vapor, etc). It isn't
posted yet due to technical problems. I could send you the html file so
you could copy it to your disk and use your web browser locally to read it.
I bet some of your questions would be answered. Write me privately if you
want the file.

-Ivo Busko
 Baltimore, MD