Planted Aquaria Magazine

>Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:11:08 -0600
>From: "James Purchase" <jpurch at interlog_com>
>Subject: Planted Aquaria Magazine
>
>I haven't read any comments from anybody regarding the first issue of Dave
>Gomberg's "Planted Aquaria" magazine

<snip>

>... And BOTH are worth the read.
>
>Dave, congratulations are certainly in order - a fine first issue, very
>nicely produced. And the color is glorious.

I completely agree with all of your comments James.  All of the members of
the San Francisco Plant group received our copies last Friday night at the
Claus presentation.  I'm not sure if I was more excited to hear what Claus
had to say, or to get home and start reading my magazine!  It truly is a
fantastic magazine that definately fills a void.  Congratulations go to Dave
and all those involved in this magazine.  I have already "peddled" it to all
my friends who own aquarium stores in the bay area.  Hopefully they will see
what I have seen in this magazine, and call Dave for subscriptions!

Michael Laflamme
spicolte at hotmail_com