RE: PROFILE AQUATIC PLANT SOIL by Schultz Co.

> My guess hear is that you picked up the wrong stuff.  Schutz has two
> products: (1) CLAY SOIL CONDITIONER (which is not what you want, I don't
> think).  This is used to break up/aerate hard clay soils in the garden,
and
> (2) AQUATIC PLANT SOIL (which is what you do want), or in your case if you
> have in fact purchase the AQUATIC PLANT SOIL, you may not want.  It looks
> nothing like kitty-litter, it is much smaller and heavier/denser almost
like
> really small gravel. See it at:
>
> http://www.schultz.com/newfor2000.html
>
> (Near the bottom of the page)

I used the clay soil conditioner... works fine.... the ingredian of clay
soil conditioner and aquatic plant soil are the same....  yes, the SAME!..
100% Arcillite. As you said, it's not very dense.... it get up root easily.
So, remember to add on inch of fine gravel on top!!!....