Re: Cats around fish tanks

I too give my cat fresh water everyday, but it habitually drinks out of the
fish tanks and almost never touches the water in it bowl I think cats prefer
running water to still water.

As for catching a disease, the water seems pretty clean to me -- cleaner
than the puddled water that my cat used to drink from outside when we lived
in the suburbs. Outside cats, and all wide animals, for that matter, eat,
drink and play with lots of things that fall short of our human standards of
hygiene. ;-)

Dinyar