Re:Riccia

Hi Mark

You are in Singapore right?  If you want to get rid of it, switch off your
fan and the temp will rise to 30-31 degrees C, wait 10 days.  Most of the
stuff you have in your tank will not have a problem, unless you have since
installed a chiller and have low temp plants.

Alfred

Mark wrote

At 03:48 AM 1/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Then you'll find it somewhere else. I've stopped keeping Riccia for almost 2
>yaers now. Until today. I'm still pulling out strands and clumps here and
>there, even after I cut down my lighting intensity.

In sunny Singapore - if it's not raining!

Visit my humble fish site: http://members.delphi.com/alheng