daphnia foods SPAM

>>Well thanks for the promotion but it was probably in club pubs and a series of presentations on "Our Friend the Daphnia at various local club meetings where I kidded about local cats.<<

That may be it.

But I thought someone a while back ago was commenting on a daphnia recipe for an outdoor commercial goldfish pond (that's about all that was commercially available at the time), where one dead cat was tossed into the pond.  Oh, well.  At least it makes a good urban myth. <s>

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !