Re: Temperature for worms

In a message dated 9/27/98 3:59:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Owner-Live-
Foods at actwin_com writes:

> 	I'm just starting on rasing worms for my oscars and I would like
>  to know where do you think Would be a good spot to start a culture. Could
>  I keep them in the refrigerator?

I have mine in a large Rubbermaid 33 gallon tote box and keep in on the floor
of my fishroom.
I don't think they would reproduce at temps found in a refrigerator. I think a
minumum temp of about 60 degrees would be about as low as you would want to go
if you want them to multiply.

Regards
Jim Eller    je3 at aol_com   or  jeller at ford_com
**Join the Killie Trader Mailing List. **
List what fish you are looking for.
This is a free, easy way to buy/sell killies.
Sign up at ** http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/killietrader  **