RE: feeding daphnia

Andy
Feed you daphnia by using the water from an established tank, it will have
food <protozoa> in it your daphnia will eat.
As a matter of fact that is about all I use to maintain my moina. You can
also lightly sprinkle some powdered egg layer food in the water with the
daphnia. In a day or two the water from the fish tank and the powdered food
will have produced PLENTY of food for your daphnia culture. DON'T over do it
with the powdered food though. You don't want to pollute the water!