Re: Need Help: Flightless Houseflies

-- BEGIN included message

> If you look in Carolina Biological Supply, they sell a house fly media
> besides the fruit fly media.
>
> Also there are mold inhibitors you can purchase, they are available through
> Carolina as well. You may also find it available at a bakery. I don't
> recall the name of the inhibitors.

calcium proprionate?

I tried to find a source for that when I first began.

Thanks for the advice. I've e-mailed Carolina and inquired. But I'm not
sure my flies will survive long enough until I can get some shipped
since the weather has warmed up. I wish there was something I could do
fur them now, instead of having to start all over again.

-- END included message