Re: Need Help: Flightless Houseflies

-- BEGIN included message

> Are we talking about wingless fruitflies as I have never seen any
> flightless houseflies on offer and these would be probaly unacceptable to
> most fishkeepers non aquatic partner.

No, they are flightless HOUSEflies. I also have fruitflies. And I have
lizards in addition to fish. As for being  unacceptable, that's really
not something I have to worry about. I'm sure if houseflies are raised
right, they can be as clean and acceptable as fruitflies though they do
require quite a bit more room. They certainly are a lot easier to catch
when they accidently escape.

-- END included message