[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
fwd: Re: Supplementing Live BBS with Vitamins -Reply
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: fwd: Re: Supplementing Live BBS with Vitamins -Reply
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:12:08 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <s455f256.064 at gwise_ama-assn.org>
- In-Reply-To: <s455f256.064 at gwise_ama-assn.org>
From: William Vannerson <William_Vannerson at ama-assn_org>, on 10/28/97 2:06
>>You CAN do this at home.<<
Could you expand on this a bit? Like ....
Do you put the emulsion in the hatching solution with the
cysts or after they hatch?
How long after the BBS hatch do you harvest?
Your comments about feeding the parents supplemented BS
is very interesting. I find it interesting (fun) to watch big fish,
such as my Angelfish (Pterophyllum scalare), go after BBS.
Now there may be good reasons to feed it to them, and all
my fish, regularly.
McHenry, IL USA