No Subject

Jason wrote:
> I don't like the idea of using the ballast's to heat the
> yeast bottles.. For one thing, as you said the temperature will
> swing wildly at night. I'm afraid the constant temp changes will
> have adverse effect on the yeast mix, but I'm not sure

Would the lower temperature at night lower the yeast's metabolism and
therefore lower the CO2 production?
When the temp goes up again, more CO2 would be produced, just when the
plants need it.
Sounds like a perfect way of co-ordinating CO2 production and use.
Comments?

Michael Eckardt, Waterloo, Ontario