Snails !!!

Hi everyone!

This topic probably has been discussed before but I need some advice.  A
couple of months ago I purchased a bunch of Anacharis from a LFS.  A few
weeks ago I noticed little snails on the glass of my tank.  I've also noticed
that they are taking a liking to my E. osiris (melon sword) and have eaten a
few of the leaves.  What is the best way to get rid of these pests?  Even
though it probably wasn't the Pet store owners fault that there were snails
in the plants she sold, I won't purchase another plant from her.  In the few
months that I've kept live plants this one is a first!

Thanks for your help,
Melvina

"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the
heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that
love Him"
I Corinthians 2:9