Re: On-Line Aquarist's University!

>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:55:22 -0700
>From: "Dixon, Steven T. (Exchange)" <stdixon at ben_bechtel.com>
>
>Bravo to George and his Aquarist's University!!!

<blush> Thank you!

>I just 'took' all three course modules and found it a lot of fun.  Now,
>is there a test, George?

The upcoming AGA Aquascaping Showcase and Contest is the final exam. :-)

>We (maybe the whole class) could take in the new Denver Aquarium.

It would be a good excuse for me to see it too. Wait until the ankle-biters
are back in school though.

>Or is it just that George buys books with photos of aquariums kept by
>others (Amano, Horst & Kipper, Schuerman, Kasselmann; lots of
>possibilities come to mind) and uses those as inspiration for the fake
>photographs on his site?

8-)=)

>Wouldn't it be a righteous ton of fun
>to create interactive web-based training modules in most areas of
>interest to planted aquarists?  Water  chemistry, plant nutrition,
>Liebnitz Law, lighting, etc.  We could probably take the whole hobby to
>a new level of competency.  Anyone interested?

Oo-oo, me, me, me. I'll volunteer to do the Water Chemistry, Plant Nutrition,
Lighting and Etc. If I work real hard I should have it done by yesterday.
???

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  NEW! 7/19/99: Complete On-line Aquascping seminar. More good stuff to come!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/