On-Line Aquarist's University

<snip>
Wouldn't it be a righteous ton of fun
to create interactive web-based training modules in most areas of
interest to planted aquarists?  Water  chemistry, plant nutrition,
Liebnitz Law, lighting, etc.  We could probably take the whole hobby to
a new level of competency.  Anyone interested?
<snip>

Steve,
I actually was inquiring to others about a major topic for discussion,
something like "The topic of the week/month". But I like your ideas
as well. Definitely interested.... any others?

Dave Lorenzen
Dallas