Re: Tipping CO2 bottles

>Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 17:12:41 -0400
>From: "James Purchase" <jpurch at interlog_com>
>Subject: Plug away...
>
>On the subject of CO2 bottles getting tipped over and causing problems, I
>saw something on the Bioplast web-site which is a neat idea and I've never
>seen it discussed here. They sell a very snazzy stainless steel jacket or
>"shell" for CO2 cylinders that is designed to hide it when your tank is in
>the living room.

A foot long piece of Velcro attached to the aquarium cabinet makes a nice
way to secure CO2 bottles (yeast or pressurized gas). Secure yet easy to open.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Major changes have been uploaded! More to come! WOW!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/