Re: Vile weeds

>Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 00:46:35 -0400
>From: "Jennifer Glover" <jglover at autometric_com>
>
>Well, just to add my two cents about Java Moss, I think it is a vile weed.
>Once in a tank, don't expect to ever be rid of it.

I can think of a couple more like that. Did you ever try to get rid of
Crypt wendtii? It seems like it will spring forth fron the teeniest piece
of root left in the substrate.

Sagitarria pusilla seems to have this same characteristic.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Major changes have been uploaded! More to come! WOW!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/