Green / white water

Hmm...

It seems the list have agreed on green water; Algae and/or some weird
cyanobacteria.

I do have an interesting situation in my tank....;
Somethiong white, almost visible - and it appears when the tank is
getting into an optimum state for growing plants.
When;
All trace elements are present
All macro nutrients are present

The tank has been extremely hard to run in, and after fixing a lack of
trace elements and macro nutrients - my plants start bubbling, 24 hrs
later I get a "whitewater" situation.

I't pretty obvious this is a bacteria - and it's absolutely stunning
that it behaves like this!

Any ideas / similar observations?

--
Morten Karlsen,          mailto:markii at online_no