MIME and other nonsense

Despite asking folks to turn off HTML, etc., it's still showing up from
time to time.  I'm not sure what causes the long strings of MIME garbage
although I know it's not MIME in and of itself;  my email program uses MIME
and I don't see long strings of nonsense (maybe someone more knowledgable
can explain this to me off-list).   Anyhow, I'm working with Mark at ActWin
to see if we can come up with a script to reject those posts but I'm not
promising anything.   I know it's annoying but perfection is unattainable
and we may just have to live with it.

Cynthia
APD ListMom

http://www.metronet.com/~cyn  - shivering in north central Texas

 I have everything I had 20 years ago, only it's all a little bit lower.
                    - Gypsy Rose Lee