Re: Hornwort

Kelly,
Hornwort does not develop roots, it just floats wherever currents take
it.

So you will do no damage to it by moving it around. You might lose a few
bits here and there if you're not gentle, but those will just become
full-blown plants in time.

With the vals you need to be more careful not to damage the root system,
but if they are not getting enough light you should reposition them
gently.

Melissa
mjshea at earthlink_net