Hornwort

Hi all,

I got 2 bunches of Hornwort for my Flags to eat and since I don't like
it floating around, just stuck it into the substrate mainly in 1 corner
of my tank.  Well, it is so massive and dense now (I like it) that I
need to pull it OUT of the tank when I clean the gravel each week.  Then
I "replant" it when done cleaning.  I just started this, but am
wondering if this will eventually kill it since I am pulling it up and
replanting it every week?  Can plants take this much uprooting and still
be OK?

This week I also want to pull up and replant 3 Vals that I orginally
stuck in the back of the tank thinking they would get tall.  They have
grown, but very slowly and the hornwort is covering them.  Will they be
OK to pull up and move?

Thanks,
--
Kelly