The "Watts-per-gallon" Survey finished

Hi.  Just got my summary of the "watts per gallon" survey I posted to the
newsgroups and here several months ago.  At some point I'll put the
reduced results into the FAQ, but for now you can read the whole article
at the Krib...

http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/Plants/Tech/Lighting/

The interesting thing I found was that while "watts/gallon" seems as
inappropriate as ever, watts per "area" (where area is calculated from
gallon to the 2/3 power) works fairly reasonably.

  - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson					         amazingly, at home
eriko at wrq_com