Questions....

A couple questions
1.  Has anyone used the Tetra Substrate additive?  and if so what did you
     think of it?
2.   Has anyone received plants they ordered from PETSWAREHOUSE on line?
     There prices seem really good $5.00 per dozen on many varieties almost
      to good to be real.  Is the quality there?
3.  I receintly switched to a Chroma 50 florescent bulb on one of my tanks.
Does
     anyone have experience with these tubes?  The light seems much brighter
     and "whiter" than the varieties I used in the past.  Do these tubes
perfom well
     with plants?

Dennis