plastic plants

Hi all,

My husband is under the impression that the plastic plants would look
just as good in a tank if you did it right and got the good looking ones
and be less hassle and cheaper!  I have to agree on the last 2, but I
was wondering if there are any pictures on the web of a heavily planted
plastic tank VS a heavily planted real tank that I could show him?  He
understands the benefial parts of real plants.
--
Kelly
mailto:apples at midohio_net