Re: Discus tank plants

Ralph writes:

<< Could anyone make a list of aquatic plants common in the Amazon delta black
>and back waters? Especially the kind of plants that are common in the Discus´
>waters. What plants do you suggest for a Discus tank. >>

As I understand it, Discus live mostly among tangled tree roots and dead
leaves, in water so dark and murky it is virtually impossible for plants to
live in.  I suggest you settle for any plants listed as being from SOuth
America, and content yourself with that.

Bob Dixon