Re: "The Natural Aquarium"

>From: Olga Betts <sae at arts_ubc.ca>
>Subject: Wanted - "The Natural Aquarium"
>
>Hi -- anyone out there have a contact for buying a very nice book called
>"The Natural Aquarium?"

Although I have a lot of books for sale, but I don't have an extra of this
one. You can get it from Forsey's "Aquatic Book Shop". It is on the
internet. <http://www.seahorses.com/>

>TS-195 THE NATURAL AQUARIUM HOW TO IMITATE NATURE IN YOUR
AQUARIUM by Yushino & Kobayashi 1993, hardback, 128 pages $17.21

You use your prize money from the AGA photo contest, if you haven't already
spent it!