Re: green water

>From: Noel Llopis <llopis at zonker_ecs.umass.edu>
>Subject: Re: green water
>Are there any methods to determine if my problem is indeed
>an algae bloom?

I forgot to mention that with running the SYSTEM ONE (or other Diatom
filter which uses a clear jar), you will quickly know if you are removing
algae. The diatom powder will get blanketed with a green coating. When you
stop the filter, let the powder settle out, you will have a beautiful
bright green concentrated elixir to feed your daphnia culture. :-)