[Prev][Next][Index]

Baby angels as algae eaters.

I had never noticed it before, but a few posts recently have reminded me of a
something that I noted the last time I got baby angelfish.

They would pick at algae.  I don't know whether they ate it or not, but they
sure picked at it and were good at cleaning things off.

Has anyone else noticed this, and more important, has anyone kept them
successfully on primarily vegetative matter?

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc. Dallas, TX USA
(214) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  pgr at ti_com Subj:PAGE:David Webb