[Prev][Next][Index]

Leaves turned yellow

>From: SBallin300 at aol_com
>Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 00:24:03 -0400
>Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 ...

>CO2 injection, 4-30 watt lights. When I got them I put in Tetra flora pride
>for required dose. I don't know what is happening!  I took off the yeast
>bottles thinking this could be letting out some yeast or something in the
>water that is hurting them.  I did a 20% water change, and am filtering water
>through activated carbon.  Could I have overdosed them with the Tetra
>fertalizer? All I know is they are suffering from some sort of shock and
>their leaves are starting to float off as I write this. What is going Wrong!
>Scott.

I think you might have overdosed them with the Tetra Flora Pride. How did you
add the Flora Pride? The correct way is to mix with new water during water
change and not drop them directly into the tank. Even a few direct drops will
cause a couple of yellow leaves, not to mention at the required dosage! Hope
this shed some light.

rgds..kbkoh