Re: [APD] Replacement heater for QT Tank

Thing to remember is a heater can fail to turn off as well as fail to turn
on.  The former is why ya don't want a heater that's too big.  150W sounds
like a lot for a 25G, especially since it sounds like your ambient
temperature won't be all that low, given your location.  Like another poster
said, your best bet is two heaters.  I'd probably try two 50Ws.  Have you
really thought through the controls outside the tank bit?  Heaters are
usually set-it-and-forget-it devices in my personal experience.  (I'm
guessing you don't change the temp setting, just unplug them during a water
change.)