Re: [APD] KRIB

On 10/17/07, TBarber <terbarb at alltel_net> wrote:

> > Still haven't lost that amazing tact with your words, have ya Robert?
> >

> That above is the particular trait of this email list that keeps me in
> lurk
> mode.  Wonder bout others.

You'd be in lurk mode on aquatic plant central, too, if that bothered you.
I recall a discussion of sintered glass diffusers that became quite a bit
more pointed than the lack of tact comment, and a thread about the
electronic version of Walstad's book that became nearly vitriolic.

FWIW, I love the krib, despite the fact that the other parts of Erik's life
have meant that it hasn't been updated.  I can quickly find info there that
I would have to dig for in any other place.
--
Liz