Re: [APD] KRIB

TBarber wrote:
> That above is the particular trait of this email list that keeps me in lurk
> mode.  Wonder bout others.

I take the good with the bad. As a subscriber/lurker to this and many
other email lists, I get *really* good at using the <delete> key.

Some forums are just too difficult to wade through. With the list, it's
pretty clean and efficient. I try not to get personal with any of the
posters as everyone has an opinion. A few grains of salt can go a long
way when I read opinions.

I know there is an army of posters lurking with many more years
experience raising plants than I will ever hope to achieve. I just know
what works for me and hope to read that one post that may save me time,
gas, or money.

--
Harry Martin
Casper, WY