Re: [APD] CO2 measurement revolution in the plant tank hobby

Yep -- probably 1 - 2  weeks.  The reason I say this is that activated
charcoal generally becomes inactive within a week to 2 weeks in an aquarium
due to pores being clogged or covered with a biofilm.  And then there is the
really bad reputation of membrane based CO2 dispensers.

--
Liz