Re: [APD] Ballasts

"This ballast is mass produced for the T5 commercial
market -- your basic 4' length office lighting with
the "newer technology" 5/8 inch diameter hgh output
bulbs. And those happen to work the European 55w
compact fluorescents as well. I don't know of a
comparable for the 96 watt, panasonic style, bulbs

The Fulhams still seem the best bet for that bulb.
sh
"

Scott,

Thanks for the info in the reply.  I meant to ask
about the bulb number, not the ballast.  What is the
number for the 96w CF bulb?

Thanks,

Chris