Re: [APD] Aquarium seals and algae

Isn't it just the sealant that is between the two pieces of glass that
does the job of holding them together and sealing?  I think the squeeze
out of silicone is superfluous.  Unless they did a really bad job of
cleaning the glass before assembling the tank the worst that might
happen is a seeping leak.  But, I could be wrong.

Vaughn H.