Re: [APD] Fw: Aromat Ballasts Arrived

S. Hieber wrote:
> "Plan!" I meant to say, "Sounds liek a *plan".

Hee hee.

> Good luck. HL will probably be able to get yo set up with a ballast that works or bulbs that confirm.

Your patience and assistance have been appreciated. I sure hope they can
set me up with a ballast/bulb combo that works. I sure don't want to
have to switch bulbs though because these were expensive and no one has
the spectral quality that Iwasaki does. I suppose I could try to sell
them to some microreefers if I have to.

--
Jerry Baker