The tunnelling snails are harder to eradicate but the
loaches get them eventually.

With that many loaches, maybe they spent more time
establishing territory than hunting down the tidbits ;-)

sh

--- Jerry Smith <jerrytheplater at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Rory
>
> I had MTS in an aquarium that I didn't want anymore. I
> bought 4 Yoyo loaches
> B. lohachata, 3 Clown loaches, and 4 shunk loaches. They
> were in a 38 gallon
> tank.

Opening both barrels at once:

The Grand Opening

You can find the winners and all the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

And the other Opening:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/